I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jamaica

After moving to the U.S in 1998 I finally went back to Jamaica. It was one of the best experience i've ever had. I dont know Jamaica is so much different from America, besides the money and better oppurtunity, America is just a place filled with stress if you have no money and connections. Jamaica was a place were I just freed my my and enjoyed myself for a month without thinking much about the future I think everyone should have atleast one of thes for a lifetime mabe once a year. anyways here goes some pics.




































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment