I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Big Chop pt.1

So I got out of the shower yesterday and just chopped off the sides and back of my hair. I would have done the entire thing but I feel weird not having any hair in my face. i'm use to hiding behind my hair.But it was really that east for me. It wasn't that dramatic for me because I wear my hair pinned up anyway except no there's no pins.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. u should jus chop it all off. i think u wud look cute wit a baby fro/fadd lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..u should :)

    u have some nice curly hair too!

    ReplyDelete