I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prayers For Haiti






Okay I really don't have much to say at this moment but I will be updating this. it's very sad to see whats going on in Haiti, My eyes are glues to the news but, i sometimes have to change the channel because so of the pictures just makes me want to cry. and I wish I had money to go to Haiti and help all I can but for now I guess I gotta do my part from here. But I encourage everyone to help out as much as you can.

It might not seem like we can do much but any little effort is great. I don't want to go deep in to it and preach but at the end of the day weather if its in Africa, Jamaica, or Haiti we are separated but we are still one people.

Donate to Yele.org for Haiti Relief Fund, just like we did. It takes a few seconds and any amount can HELP

text YELE to 501 501 and 5 dollars will go toward earthquake relief** its billed right to ur acctount

No comments:

Post a Comment