I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Monday, November 30, 2009

11/30/09

Im not a sneaker wearing kinda girl in fact I only own two sneaker this one in the pic and one that i've had for almost a year and still haven't worn it. Anyways bought this jacket last week I love it it only cost $17 at forever 21. I don't buy expensive clothes I really don't I feel bad doing so. I really don't care at all about labels if I see something I like I will get it. The most expensive things I buy are jeans which I don't have much of because i REALLY DON'T LIKE THEM BUT I buy pants not jeans though I don't know the material, from Hot Topic because I love their pants. and their pants cost $40 but are worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment