I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brandon Hines

I saw this guy perform in 07 at Howard homecoming and he's extremly talented..so i was on twitter complaining about my essays instead of actually doing it and I used the word "overdose" and then I thought about him because the song he performed was called "overdose"..OMG he's soo good so now i'm catching up with him on you tube I mean through his videos I don't know him. then while doing this I got Mad. The reason I got mad is there is soo much bullshit out there on the Radio and here we have someone with real talent Why isn't he on the Radio?UGHHHHHHHH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment