I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am Not My hair!!

SO I'm going Natural, No more perms I finallt found my hair and I'm gonna keep this one for a while I really hope so Because I Love it. i've gotten mixed signals about it because I mean come one long ass weave is just the new thing But i Seriously don't care anymore Of course I care what people think but I care what I think more.Not to sound cocky but I'm at peace with my body and the way I look i've spend too many years following society and now I'm just me. I eat when and what I want to I've never been on any diets and come on people...Just be yourself and be happy I know I can't please everyone but Fuck it Life is too short man. Her's the new/look










No comments:

Post a Comment