I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Favorite things



1.My fav. Bag it only cost me $8, I’ve had it for 5 months.
2.I love V-necks the men ones Hanes the best
3.My Black leggings..I can wear leggings every day I hate jeans.
4.My camera..for where ever I go
5.My boots I wear them a lot, I need to take a break from them..its hard thou
6.Cover Girl lashblast
7.My celly of course where without it I am disconnected from the world.
8.Maybelline natural color shadow palette
9.Black eye-liner marker by wet n wild
10.This is natural Shea butter this is like my foundation I don’t wear makeup away from eye shadows and lipstick. Its by Afrika.
11.These are just soft rods I use for my curls real easy and I can sleep in them.
12.Hair mousse which is really important for me now in my transition in going natural, it helps my relaxed hair blends with the natural.
13.Pink lipstick and lip gloss, lip gloss by Bobbi Brown..its real good.
14.These are jelly bracelets I honestly just got tired of losing bracelets I buy and just bought this that just stays on my hand.
15.Vaseline what can I say, I use it for my whole body after I take showers at night and just go to bed..mmmm
16.Yea I just love Johnson’s baby lotion
17.Hair polisher thats it
18.Hair pins…to hold my hair up duhh
19.I just love coke I was off soda for a while now I just drink coke.
20.Orange is my favorite color I love it on my nails.
21.HP laptop
22.Ughh these are my fav. Heels I wish I had gotten them in black because these do not go with a lot of my outfits.
23.
Ferrero Rocher..my fav chocolate I hate a pack of 16, all of it at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment