I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

ME

My People

The night is beautiful,
So the faces of my people.

The stars are beautiful,
So the eyes of my people.

Beautiful, also, is the sun.
Beautiful, also, are the souls of my people

by Langston Hughes


So Last night I stayed up until almost 5:30 am because I just couldn't go to sleep just like right now seeing as it is 6:11 am and i still haven't slept. so yea I then woke up at 8:30 so I jumped out of bed with my hair looking just as it did when I fell asleep I threw on some clothes and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and splash my face with some cold water. I headed back to my room and look in the mirror and saw that one of my earrings were gone.OMG i never go out without my stud earrings. I sleep in it its just always there. So finally I just took the other one out which was very hard for me. I also usually put eye-liner and mascara on. But I didn't do that I didn't even comb my hair.

Yea I know that's major. after walking from my second class I really thought about what was going on so I went to the bathroom and took a picture of this historic moment in my life.






So I just felt inspired today and I thought about other things like how I never wear my hair back. Its really because I'm super shy and I get a lot of comfort hiding behind my hair, but I think it also has to do with the fact that I was told for a long time that I had a big forehead ever since I can remember..

I don't i've been through most of the things that the average college freshmen are now going through because I'm 21 and I took two years out of school. But as corny as it may sound I'm spending a lot more time with myself, improving , myself...finally finding myself and I'm happy. I am so Happy. Usually when I walk outside cheesing to myself there's a guy involved and there is no guy and I cheese while walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment