I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Friday, November 27, 2009

My 3 babies



This was My fist tattoo, its also the biggest tattoo I have and the only one with color. Its two butterflies with faces on them kissing i thought it was cool.Got it like a week after my 19th Bithday, it lasted about a hour and 20min the tattoo artists made a bet against me because they thought I was gonna cry..I didn't...lol



this is my second one, it took literally about 5 min it stung a little and bleed a bit but nothing bad. Its my zodiac sign just fliped and done a little..a lot different.


this is my third one a dragon Dragons are cool, Powerful, Brave, and its also my Chinese year.

No comments:

Post a Comment