I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Monday, December 28, 2009

BARBIE????


First of all I would like to say that Nicki Minaj is a grown woman and she can do and rap about anything she wants. Other grown women calling themselves “Barbie” or putting “Minaj” at the end of their names is kind of sad, but again they’re grown so I just choose to ignore it. However my problem is seeing under age females and some males, dressing like her, taking photos like her, and literally imitating everything she does down to the way she talks and the way she acts. There are girls that actually say her lyrics every hour, and for some reason they choose her most awful, nastiest parts. I first heard of Nicki a few years ago and she wasn’t this ditsy.
This is not all about Nicki Minaj. It’s just irritating that all girls want to be now is fake, plastic and famous. They don’t even want to be famous for talent they just want to be famous. There are people out there that really respect the art of acting, singing, and dream of being known for it but it seems that today we have the Kardasian sisters to look up to, that are famous for nothing, well that sex tape. WTF!! Girls are just plain materialistic now a days. They don’t have real dreams; they don’t want to work for anything. They think acting stupid is cute. And the thing I can’t wrap my head around is the fact that they all wanna look the same it’s boring and unoriginal, get a brain.


2 comments:

  1. This barbie phase isn't a good look. Especially for these grown folks.

    ReplyDelete