I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Clones




Bleach, Nip, Tuck: The White Beauty Myth ep1 2/4
Uploaded by NzingahMorena. - College experience videos.



Bleach, Nip, Tuck: The White Beauty Myth ep1 3/4
Uploaded by NzingahMorena. - Discover more college videos.


"As a part of her new look she dyed her hair blonde" REALLYYY
This woman in the video would rather risk dying and leaving her children just to get "Victoria Beckham's breast." That's so sad. Now i've never had her boobs i'm only a b cup and i can not come close to relating, but she didn't say anything about pain relating problems like back pains and such she said it plain she's going for Victorias look. Seriously what is this world coming to? How boring would our world be if we all looked and act alike. Skinny with longs straight hair is not the only form of beauty I know we're surrounded by images telling us it is but its really not. The world is diverse and filled with different forms of beauty. We were all made the way we are for a reason and it wasn't forign objects in our bodies just to live up to what we consider beautiful. If you are going to do something to your body do it for you because you want to and you think its cool don't do it to impress anyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment