I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. I'm on my journey to finding myself self in a world where it's very easy to get lost.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sometimes Girls Really Just Wanna have Fun!!

I'm still trying to figure out why everyone acts like being single is the worst thing in the world. I mean it's really not that bad. I mean its to the point were people would rather be in a bad relationship rather than be single. throughout the last few years I've let down more than a few guys because I don't wanna be trapped in a relationship that I know isn't going to work. sometimes we are given signs at the beginning of getting to know someone, we end up ignoring them because we are afraid to be alone. Well i made a promise to myself that I won't ignore my instinct anymore. I'm not being mean or picky and yes I know no one is perfect but I feel as if there are just some signs that can not be ignored. After talking on the phone, hanging out and watching their interaction with others you begin to get a feel of this persons mind set. And this is when you start to ask yourself questions on what type of person they are, does he seem like he wants a serious relationship, is he just for fun, or just friendship. these are things that need to be known in the getting to know each other stage that we need to decide, it'll save you and the person alot of time.

Being single is not bad, its freeing. Just go out find yourself and enjoy your youth, enjoy your friends. this is the perfect time to enjoy these thing in a few years when you decide to have a family and you have a steady job we're not going to have these opportunity as often as we do not.Relationships are hard work, if you can't handle it whats wrong with having fun with your friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment